Work with Dhalia as a property consultant
Do you have an eye on the real estate market?
Dhalia Real Estate Services is currently looking to recruit new sales and letting consultants.
Join the fast-paced world of real estate and benefit from ongoing training, full support and a friendly teamwork atmosphere at Dhalia Real Estate Services. If you possess drive, ambition and teamwork skills we want to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting:
- Letting consultants for our Tigne office
- Sales and Letting consultant for our Valletta, Attard, St Paul’s Bay and Gzira offices
What do you need to become a successful real estate consultant?
- Driver’s license & car
- Knowledge of the Maltese Islands
- A flair for sales
- Outgoing personality with communication, negotiation, and networking skills
No experience is necessary – extensive training will be provided!
Dhalia Real Estate Services is licenced by MFHEA as a Further Education Institution (Licence: 2021-001).
Should you require further information about the real estate award, please click here.
What Dhalia offers:
- Flexible hours
- Full Training
- Good commission
- Full staff support
- Free office work area
- Regular team social events
Looking for your dream job?
Become a Dhalia Real Estate Consultant and benefit from:
- A varied and exciting workday
- High earnings on a commission basis
- The great office team atmosphere
- Guidance of managers with decades of practical involvement in the real estate industry
- Access to Dhalia’s extensive property database
- Daily incoming leads
- Strong technology-based infrastructure
- Full support of corporate services such as accountants, lawyers, and marketing professionals
- The freedom of being self-employed
Work with Dhalia in Administration
Work with Dhalia as a branch office assistant in the Gzira office
Dhalia Real Estate Services is currently looking to recruit a branch office assistant. The ideal candidate should:
Work with Dhalia as a front office administrative assistant in Head Office, Mriehel
- Be fluent in written Maltese and have an excellent command of written and spoken English
- Have Impeccable spelling, grammar & knowledge of style
- Have Strong Communication Skills
- Be Assertive and able to take their own initiative
- Have great Organizational Skills
- Be Friendly with a Positive Approach
Join us for a career in real estate
Contact our HR department on 2149 0681 for more information. Apply directly by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be acknowledged and treated as strictly confidential.