Vacancy: IT Support Technician
I.T. Support Technician
The IT Support Technician is responsible for Level 1 & 2 IT and Application Support offered to our users from all Dhalia offices. Seen as the face of IT, you will be carrying our IT support tasks both remotely and via deskside support.
The goal is to provide an efficient and reliable IT Service by utilizing ITIL principles and aligning them to Dhalia’s fast pace and growing IT environment.
You will work closely with our Network & Systems Administrator, Branch Managers and general staff.
You will be responsible for using and contributing to IT Support operational procedures and process, reporting to the Network & System Administrator.
- Wide knowledge on Windows server build
- Routers, switches, networking
- CRM, databases, SQL management
- Backup and replication management
- Wide knowledge of Desktop OS and applications (Windows, MAC, Linux)
- Active Directory Administration
- Cloud based infrastructure such as Office 365 and Exchange
- Mobile Device Management
- Internet Browser support (All popular browsers, Firefox, Chrome, Edge etc)
- Issuing and handling user hardware (Windows PCs and laptops, Macs and mobile devices)
- Willing to learn and support in-house technologies, bespoke applications
- IT support ticketing system: desktop & hardware
- Firewall & Remote access administration
- VMware administration
- SIP telephony system management
- Able to follow process and procedures
- Windows Server technologies
- MCP / CompTIA A+ or N+
- Citrix XenApp
- Basic networking skills and Cisco exposure, including Call Manager
- Backup technologies, including Veeam
- Exposure to Linux servers
- Familiarity with ITIL structures and processes
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.