Work with Dhalia as a property consultant
Do you have an eye on the real estate market?
Dhalia Real Estate Services is currently looking to recruit new sales and letting consultants.
Join the fast-paced world of real estate and benefit from ongoing training, full support and a friendly teamwork atmosphere at Dhalia Real Estate Services. If you possess drive, ambition and teamwork skills we want to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting:
- Letting consultants for our Tigne office
- Sales and Letting consultant for our Valletta, Attard, St Paul’s Bay and Gzira offices
What do you need to become a successful real estate consultant?
- Driver’s license & car
- Knowledge of the Maltese Islands
- A flair for sales
- Outgoing personality with communication, negotiation, and networking skills
No experience is necessary – extensive training will be provided!
Dhalia Real Estate Services is licenced by MFHEA as a Further Education Institution (Licence: 2021-001).
Should you require further information about the real estate award, please click here.
What Dhalia offers:
- Flexible hours
- Full Training
- Good commission
- Full staff support
- Free office work area
- Regular team social events
Looking for your dream job?
Become a Dhalia Real Estate Consultant and benefit from:
- A varied and exciting workday
- High earnings on a commission basis
- The great office team atmosphere
- Guidance of managers with decades of practical involvement in the real estate industry
- Access to Dhalia’s extensive property database
- Daily incoming leads
- Strong technology-based infrastructure
- Full support of corporate services such as accountants, lawyers, and marketing professionals
- The freedom of being self-employed
Work with Dhalia in Administration
Work with Dhalia as a branch office assistant in the Gzira office
Dhalia Real Estate Services is currently looking to recruit a branch office assistant. The ideal candidate should:
– Be fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English
– Have good organisational and interpersonal skills
– Be computer literate (Word/Excel/Outlook)
– Be able to meet deadlines
Work with Dhalia as a front office administrative assistant in Head Office, Mriehel
We’re also currently looking to recruit a front office administrative assistant. Join the fast-paced world of real estate and work with a dynamic team within Head Office. The ideal candidate should:
- Be fluent in written Maltese and have an excellent command of written and spoken English
- Have Impeccable spelling, grammar & knowledge of style
- Have Strong Communication Skills
- Be Assertive and able to take their own initiative
- Have great Organizational Skills
- Be Friendly with a Positive Approach
Join us for a career in real estate
Contact our HR department on 2149 0681 for more information. Apply directly by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be acknowledged and treated as strictly confidential.
By submitting your application, you hereby consent to allow Dhalia Real Estate Services Ltd to keep records of your personal information obtained through your CV for a period of up to 6 months. The company will only use this information for recruitment purposes and will not disseminate it to third parties without explicit consent.