Sell Your Property with Dhalia
Sell your property with the help of real estate experts you can trust. We offer the best service for a fast sale, as well as different packages tailored to your needs.
Why sell through an agency?
True, you can try to sell your property without the help of an agency. However when you use the services of experts with decades of experience in the Maltese property market, you benefit from:
- Highly accurate valuation based on comparative analysis of the market
- An advanced client network
- Negotiation skills
- Complementary services (e.g. artist mock ups, home staging, professional photography, 3D modelling)
- Marketing services
Choose Dhalia to sell your property and avoid the biggest mistakes homeowners make when selling property.
What’s the value of my property?
Determining the value of property can be quite complex, especially when there are complicating factors such as ground rent. Dhalia property agents have access to an active database of properties across the Maltese Islands, which allows us to accurately value property based on a comparative analysis. Our valuations aren’t guesses, they are informed estimates.
What are your agency fees to sell my property?
When you decide to sell your property under an open agency, the standard commission rate is of 5% + VAT, which is payable upon signing of the final deed. If your property is ultimately sold privately or by any other agent, we are not due any commission.
If on the other hand you decide to sell your property with us as your sole agent, the standard commission rate is of 3.5% + VAT, which is payable upon signing of the final deed. A sole agency is usually engaged for a stipulated period of time and you as the vendor cannot list this property with any other agents during this period of sole agency and nor can you try to sell the property directly. The commission is also payable if the property is sold by a third party, during this period.
What is the process of selling my property with Dhalia?
The process is quite simple.
- Register your interest in selling your property by filling in the form above, sending us an email, calling on 80074949, or contacting us on social media.
- Depending on the location of your property, one of our agents will be in touch with you to set up an appointment (called an inspection) at a date and time that is convenient to you.
- During the inspection, the agent will ask for details about the property including total area, special features, permits.
- They will also take photos of the property for marketing purposes.
- Once the inspection is complete, the property is registered with Dhalia and our agents bring it to market and advertise its availability.