Real Estate Branch Manager Award & Consultant Award
Name of institution: Dhalia Real Estate Services Ltd
Licence number: 2021-001, Licenced as a Further Education Institutions by the MFHEA
Please find the Quality Assurance Policy attached.
Name of award provided by the institution:
Real Estate Branch Manager Award – MQF Level 4 (12ECTS)
Real Estate Consultant Award – MQF Level 4 (8 ECTS)
Method of delivery: Face-to-face
Mode of Attendance: Part-time
Duration: 8 weeks (2 sessions per week); Branch Manager Award: 12 weeks (2 sessions per week).
Target audience: 18+
Target group: Individuals who want to pursue a career as real estate consultants/branch managers of a real estate office.
Languages of instruction: English / Maltese
Sessions delivered at: Dhalia’s Training Centre at 125, St. George’s Road, St. Julian’s.
Entry requirements: A minimum of 5 “Ordinary” level passes (or their foreign equivalent) in any subjects with English Language being one of them,
OR 3 years experience in a full-time Sales / Letting position in the Real Estate Industry,
OR 4 years experience in a full-time Sales position not related to the Real Estate Industry,
OR 5 years experience in a full-time job even if not related to Sales.
Real Estate Consultant/Branch Manager Award Modules:
- Recognise the prime responsibilities of being an Estate Consultant
- Describe the linkages between the Property Industry and the country’s economic development
- Describe the players of the property market, including the government and all its relevant agencies and the risks involved in real estate
- Apply the learnt Sales Skills to show clients available properties and assist them to find that perfect home
- Recommend property investment purchases to potential investors through knowledge of investment techniques and calculations
- Demonstrate the necessary skills needed to assist buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords in all their property needs.
- Apply the appropriate techniques on how to acquire new clients, manage clients’ expectations and understand the customer life cycle.
- Outline the key stages of property development
- Calculate the estimated value of a property based on sound research, market trends and data analysis
- Liaise and communicate effectively with architects, notaries and other related professionals within the real estate sector
- Recognise and explain the art and challenges of real estate investments
- Apply the techniques to locate properties for sale / to rent and negotiate with sellers/landlords/tenants to close deals
- Outline the industry’s secrets and apply expert sales & negotiation skills to close deals for clients
- Develop marketplace expertise and interpret Real Estate Laws including Anti-Money Laundering and GDPR in the context of client property needs.
- Demonstrate a capability to coordinate with architects, notaries, developers, contractors on matters related to the coordination of closing sales, signing promises of sales and final deeds
- Recognise the various classes of commercial leases and acquisition costs,
- Plan and propose the right property to business people for their commercial business needs
- Outline every aspect of home loans and appraise clients’ borrowing needs.
- Interpret structural construction drawings and the relevant specifications in a way that can be explained to clients and investors.
- Recall local sanitary and planning laws so that you would be able to better advise clients
- Articulate to clients the relative stamp duty payable on the purchase of a property and the final withholding tax payable on the sale of a property
- Choose the best technique and medium to advertise a property to reach its target audience more effectively.
Learning Outcomes of each module of the Real Estate Consultant/Branch Manager Award:
- The Role of the Real Estate Consultant
- The Real Estate Industry (Property Market)
- Understanding Properties – Valuations and Characteristics
- Clients Behaviour and Expectations
- Sales Skills
- Legal Aspects of Real Estate
- Linking Self-Employment and Organisational Behaviour
- Leadership Skills
- Appreciation of Financial Statements & the Theory of Supply and Demand
- Marketing Management
- Managing People
For the full course details follow this link. Modules 1 – 8 are compulsory for the Real Estate Consultant Award; Modules 1 – 12 are compulsory for the Branch Manager Award.
Date of next intake: Continuous intake
Fee: Real Estate Consultant Award: €600, Branch Manager Award: €1200
These Awards are sponsored by Dhalia Real Estate Services for its consultants.
Third country nationals (non-EU) are to visit https://www.identitymalta.com/unit/central-visa-unit/ for their visa requirements.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com By obtaining this award, the participant would be eligible to apply for the Real Estate Consultant licence: https://environment.gov.mt/en/real-estate-license/Pages/Estate-Agents.aspx