WORK WITH DHALIA AS A BRANCH SECRETARY
"Working as a secretary at Dhalia has given me such a great work environment - I'm proud to be part of a successful team." - Denise Fenech, Dhalia Fgura branch
We are looking for an organised and professional individual who would be responsible for administrative support and day-to-day office duties.
- Balluta branch
The role specifically requires the Secretary to :
- Be positive and have an outgoing personality
- Able to meet deadlines
- Assertive and able to work on her own initiative
- Have good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Be computer literate (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Fluent in reading and writing in both Maltese and English
- A valuable team player
Adequate training will be provided. The applicant will be offered a competitive remuneration package, a company uniform and will be backed up by a professional infrastructure as well as an excellent working environment.
If you think you have the above qualities and these challenges appeal to you, please send a copy of your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.