Vacancy: Business Development Assistant
The Business Development Assistant (BDA) will report to the Business Development Manager and will work to improve Dhalia’s market position and achieve financial growth with a specific focus on the Russian Market. The BDA will be involved in the development of short to medium-term strategic goals, will be responsible to build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals with corporate clients and will be expected to keep up to date with current market conditions.
The BDA will also be required to work in collaboration with the marketing team and branch managers in order to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximise revenue.
The BDA will be expected to find potential new customers, present Dhalia’s service packages to them with the aim of ultimately converting them into clients, and to continue to grow the Russian business in the future.
The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary of €20,000-25,000 depending on experience.
The primary role of the Business Development Assistant (Russia) is to prospect for new Russian clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest. He / she must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with Dhalia.
The main duties of the Business Development Assistant are:
- New Business Development specifically in the Russian Market
- Business Development Planning in collaboration with the Business Development Manager
- Implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
- Responsible for leading the company’s expansion in the Russian markets
- Creating, negotiating and closing commercial agreements (as necessary)
- Prospect for potential new Russian clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential Russian clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Build relationships with new Russian clients.
- Work with marketing staff to identify opportunities for marketing campaigns
- Submit regular progress reports
- Must be prepared to travel in order to achieve business objectives.
The Business Development Assistant should possess the following skills and competences:
- Fluent Russian language skills
- Knowledge of the property market
- Closing Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Prospecting Skills,
- Sales Planning
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges,
- Meeting Sales Goals
- CRM, and
- Microsoft Office computer skills
Apply now by contacting our HR department: call +356 21490681, or email email@example.com