Vacancy: Accounts Officer
A vacancy has arisen within Dhalia's administration team for the post of Accounts Officer.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounts function
- Handle supplier accounts including reconciliations and making payments on due dates.
- Responsible for keeping the Customers Master Data updated effectively
- Responsible for keeping the Companies Bank Accounts fully reconciled at the end of each month.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of an 'A' level in accounts. Candidates who are actively studying towards ACCA will be considered favourably
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience within an accounting role
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in Maltese & English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to build and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Able to work with minimum supervision
A good remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate
If you have these qualities and feel you would make a good addition to the Dhalia team, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.