Malta Residency and Visa Programme - MRVP
Malta Golden Visa
Advantages of Maltese citizenship include stability and security, comfort, safety, an ideal location as a gateway to the EU and visa-free access to the EU/Schengen area.
This programme is suitable for: individuals seeking residence in Malta. The MRVP is open to all nationals outside of the EU, EEA & Switzerland. Applicants must be over 18 and have no criminal record.
- Purchase of not less than €270,000 in Gozo or the south of Malta
- Purchase of not less than €320,000 anywhere else in Malta
- Annual property lease of not less than €10,000 in Gozo or the south of Malta
- Annual property lease of not less than €12,000 anywhere else in Malta
Other Investment Requirements:
- Investment in government bonds of €250,000 for at least 5 years
- Applicant should be in possession of an annual income of not less than €100,000 arising from outside of Malta OR hold capital of at least €500,000
Once residency is granted, the applicant must pay the following:
- €30,000 contribution to Malta
- €5500 administrative fee on application, a fee which is deducted from the contribution
Once all the conditions are satisfied and the application is granted, the successful applicant and his/her registered dependants are allowed to reside, settle or stay in Malta indefinitely.
Applications for the Malta Residency & Visa Programme must be conducted through a registered approved representative or accredited person.
For more information about this programme and to find property that satisfies the terms, call Dhalia on +00356 2149 0681, email firstname.lastname@example.org