When placing your property on the market you may run the risk of over-pricing or under-pricing your property. Overpricing normally leads to a reduction in price and imposes a delay in selling your property. Our considerable experience and skill in assessing market value enables us to conduct a competitive market analysis thus providing you with an accurate valuation of your property.
Our guidelines are based on: location, orientation, size, finish, potential supply, demand for similar property and recent sales within your area. We shall advise you about the prevailing market conditions at the time you would wish to place your property on the market, and guide you on its realistic market value. In addition, we shall guide you on the steps and procedures to take to ensure a smooth transfer, from the sale of your property to the purchase of another property, should this be necessary.
From the outset, we shall provide you with a free market valuation of your property. Should you decide to place your property with us, the Dhalia representative assigned to you will include your property details on the Dhalia database. Whenever a potential purchaser is looking for your type of property, your property details would be signposted for recommended viewing.
Dhalia property consultants are responsible for:
- Listing your property with all Dhalia branches
- Listing your property on Dhalia’s website www.dhalia.com
- Taking photos of your property and uploading them onto the Dhalia website
- Keeping regular contact by telephone
- Advising on projects
- Providing free valuation of your property
- Following up on outcome of viewings and providing feedback from potential buyers
- Organising visits by other Dhalia property consultants to view the property
- Advising and assisting on procedures and expenses
- Assisting throughout the negotiating process.
- Identifying serious buyers for your property.
Advising sellers on how to make their property more saleable and attractive to potential buyers.